Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Coming Attractions

When I go to the theatre I look forward to coming attractions that air before you get to the main feature. It gives you a sense of hope in the future and something to look forward to. I like having my wife lean in and tell me, "That looks good" or "I'd like to see that". It's like making a date for a far off future point. It leaves me feeling good, even when the main feature may suck, (which is seldom in our case, as we are really picky about theatre movies).
Well, I got to see a new coming attraction today. I wasn't at the theatre and my better half wasn't with me, but I'm sure it would have elicited a comment or two from her. The new trailer for the next Harry Potter movie is out and it looks like it's going to be a great movie. It's going to be in two parts, since there was no way anyone could have made the final book into a single 3 hour movie. This one looks like a winner to me and I can hardly wait to get the family together to go see it. Here, why don't you have a look for yourself? Sorry about the embedded ad, nothing I can do about that one. Click through to YouTube if you want a larger version of it.




Technorati Tags
, ,

No comments: