Sunday, February 11, 2007

Forced To Switch?

It looks as if Blogger may be intending to force the matter of switching to their new version. Upon logging in today I was treated to a splash page touting the supposed benefits of the new blogger. There was also a hyperlink that would let me continue on to my dashboard with a nice bright orange warning that I would only be allowed to do this once. So, it appears that the matter of switching is to be forced upon folks, like it not. The next time I login I will likely be forced to switch to their new version.

I am quite happy with the version of blogger I am currently using and don't really wish to switch to their new version. Unfortunately, I will have to switch regardless of my desires. That's the perils of using a free service, you're at the mercy of the powers that be, eh? Hope everything goes well.....

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: